SECURITY OFFICERS / SUPERVISORS
Thank you for your interest in working with Schempp Protection & Investigation Services Pte Ltd. Prior to applying for a job with us, you are required to fulfil the following minimum requirements.
Singaporeans & Singapore Permanent Residents:
You will only be contacted if and when you are required to attend an interview.
- Must have the requisite Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) certification
- If exempted from WSQ training, please submit a proper “Certification of Service” (only applicable for ex-uniformed service personnel)
- Be medically certified by a doctor to be physically fit to carry out security duties. Those above the age of 55 have to be certified annually
- Able to speak and write in English
- Malaysians must submit a copy of their Certificate of Good Conduct (also commonly known as Certificate of No Criminal Conviction), educational certificates, identity card, white card and passport (passport must have a validity period of more than 6 months)
- Must be physically fit
- Must have WSQ certification
- Be medically certified by a doctor to be physically fit to carry out security duties. Those above the age of 55 have to be certified annually.
If you have the requisite proficiency and competencies to become an operative of Schempp Protection & Investigation Services Pte Ltd, please fill up the below form.